Seiten

Montag, 26. Dezember 2011

Merry Christmas 2011

  I've been so busy!!! This is the one month that is constantly keeping me occupied!! Oh my.... First off, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I hope you all had a lovely time, wether you got snow, rain, sun or fog. (-:
  Udex and I have been doing so great!! It's been the same routine recently. Riding, playing, lunging, or another fun thing like that. Today I let Udex play and he was bucking and crow hopping! We caught one little session on camera!
 
  I got the most amazing gifts!! A very close friend, Heather, was so kind and bought me the item of my dreams.. A sony handycam!!! I've wanted one for almost a year now!!! She not only got me a handycam, but one of the nicest ones sony makes!!! It's amazing!! I'm so thankful for such great friends. Also two other families were so kinda as to give my family and I gifts. It amazes me how nice people can be, even with times being hard like now!
  I will write more later! As for now I'm super busy! Once again, hope everyone had a lovely time! Enjoy the video from Udex today! Hee-hee!

"Rollkur opponents care for horses. Rollkur proponents care more for success."

0 comments:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com