Seiten

Dienstag, 24. Januar 2012

Updates??

  Wow! I've been so busy lately... I've neglected this blog! Aaaah! Every time I do so, something very interesting and blog worthy happens. Shame on me.
  Well to start this entry off.. Udex is still not rideable from all the kicking. His leg is no longer swollen, but all his muscles are extremely tense, painful, and stiff. I can't ride him until we have our amazing homeopathic healer, Utta Wagner, come out to do some more work on him. I hope after just a little while he'll be good as new! The good news to this though is that he no longer has to be trotted 10 minutes and walked 20. He is free to go as he will. Everyday I've been letting him play in the arena. He's really crazy with energy!! He's bucking, crow hopping, and even making a really, really, really "totilas big" extended trot at points!! It's really fun to see him this energetic!! He's also, (as of four days ago) back on his feed!!! I've also started adding two supplements to his meal.. Magnesium, and Amino Acids. Within two days of him being on those two supplements, I saw a huge difference. Not only in his mental status, but in his movement as well. If he wasn't already a flashy horse, now he practically shows off every step. He's starting to feel better and better everyday. Some times I can't believe I'm looking at my horse running around with his legs high up in the air. He's a horse that a few years ago, I could only dream of riding, yet alone owning. He's sure been a handful of work but I guess it's all worth it. Some days he's ticked me off to extremes, but even then we're still pretty good friends!!!
  I can't wait till he is better and to start lessons again!! It's been so long! I miss riding my pony!! )-: P.s. I will add pictures of this new found extremely flashy Udex!!
"Rollkur opponents care for horses. Rollkur proponents care more for success."

0 comments:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com