Seiten

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2012

Wyoming, here we come!?

   It's official... Udex and I (and our family of course! are moving to Wyoming!! IN LESS THEN TWO MONTHS! Aaaah!! I'm a bit sad and excited at the same time! I will miss the people of Germany sooo much! Everyone I love is here! My trainers, my friends, horses.. That's the part that's shredding my heart. As for Germany itself?? I won't really miss it. The gloomy, rainy, dull climate? Buh-bye!
 Obviously this means Udex will be taking a plane ride! Wait... what? YES! Horses actually can go on planes! I'm kind of freaked out about that! I'm a bit nervous! Considering he get's a bit nervous when he's away from his herd, I'm curios to see how this is going to go about.. Also I heard that the biggest horses goes in the middle of the three stalls on the plane?? That means Udex will be in the middle between two others!? Uhh.. I don't think that would be a good idea. Maybe I will request they handle him as a stud?? In his head he seems to think that's what he is anyways.
 As for quarantine, that shouldn't be too bad! He's a gelding so that means less time in there as a mare or stallion would have [thank god!] I'm really, really, really worried about the whole not being able to go within so many feet of him. It's my baby.. in a new country?? It hurts a lot that I won't be able to go near him, but maybe I can manage a way to chuck a carrot to him some how.. tiihii. Oh well! I hope he is alright! He's pretty attached to me, and really nervous of people in general! I'm sure there will be many good people taking care of him though, so I can't feel too bad for myself and Udex.
  I do plan on filming/taking pictures of all this!! This is a huge part of our journey!! It will be amazing to fly into the big U S of A with my best friend right with me. This is basically a first for both of us. Although I was born in the USA I have lived here in Europe for over 12 years! I'm excited to start this big chapter of our story! I told Udex tonight about him coming to America! He didn't seem to mind that thought too much.. tiihii!

"Rollkur opponents care for horses. Rollkur proponents care more for success."

1 comments:

big island helicopter tours hat gesagt…

Welcome home! It's where you belong.

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com