Seiten

Mittwoch, 18. April 2012

The Journey to America!!!

  Since this entry was a long one, I decided to write it in parts!! I highly recommend starting at part one (there are four parts total!)!! In each part there is a brief description and a detailed entry! Since the entries are a bit long you can just read the brief description for an idea of what happened in that part!

 Udex and I are now in the United States of America!! We love it here and are very happy!!! I'll be writing more about how he's doing!! Today was his second day in Wyoming! He's too aggressive to go out with the other horses (no surprise there) so instead of going out with the rest in the morning, he spends his time in the round pen playing alone! I loved on him today and gave him a good grooming session. He's doing sooo good!



  I've attached links to the parts of which this mini story consists of! Thanks for reading! (: 









"Rollkur opponents care for horses. Rollkur proponents care more for success."

1 comments:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Dear MaryAlice,

My name is Chantale; i live in belgium and i was the owner of Udex 2007/2008-2009.
It was my 3 horse at that time, i have also a gelding 19 years and a mare 14 years.
I bouhgt Udex in the winter time from a person who had no time for him , he was indeed very skinny, and very nervous.
I was looking for a extra horse fot my lessons dressage( i ride my horses whitout a bit)
Udex was a very difficult horse, i knew he wasn't feeling happy, i tried several shiatsu and chiropractors, he was very hungry all the time.
Iwas feeling very sorry for him, but he came at the wrong time at that moment, i had 3 stables and was looking for a horse i could immidiately use in the lessons, so this was not the case with Udex.
So i looked for a good place and i found stal doorstap, ik guess you bought him there?

I was very touched with your story and i would like to keep in touch with you and Udex.
if you like?
Sorry for my english , it will improve when i write more offten!
I have also some more pictures!
It was the most beautifull horse i have ever had!
i am very proud of you and your work!
my email is chanvda@hotmail.com
Please give my regards to Udex!

i really hope to hear from you!

Chantale

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com