Seiten

Montag, 15. August 2011

Fun!

  This morning Udex and I had a nice little ride. We didn't really focus on anything but fun! Not worrying about the usual, just simply having fun! It was really refreshing for both of us! We did a lot of stuff we usually don't do today. We cantered with no hands. Even though I have done that so many times with him, every time I let go of the reins I can't help but believe that I'm flying. Udex's big, energetic stride can really give you the illusion that your above the world, zooming into the unknown. -Anyways.- Our canter was pretty fun!! After he was finished cooling we had a lot of fun! I rode him in a walk a bit "side saddle!" At first he thought (since my legs were both to one side) that he pirrouette! For about a minute he was pivoting on his back legs, confused on what to do. Eventually he realized that I mean to simply go forward. Aha. Then he walked on like the good boy he is. After a few minutes side saddle I layed down on his back. He put his ears back a bit, but compared to what he normally does I was happy! He got a good boy pat for being so good while I did that!! He is trusting me enough to do things that six months ago he would have been a demon at. I also stood on his back!! I did about two steps of walk before I sat down. Let me tell you, standing on an over seventeen hand horses back... you feel really tall! It's crazy!!! So I did that a few times as well. We did a lot of other fun and crazy stuff today. He was a really good boy for me. I'm really proud with the rate he is recovering from his rollkur damage!!! I couldn't have asked for better!!!

0 comments:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com