Seiten

Dienstag, 9. August 2011

New feed a SUCCESS!

fresh
  Aaaa-ha! The new food I have been giving Udex has been a huge success! It has given him the right amount of energy and is really helping him to pack on the pounds! It's half a scoop of beet pulp, half a scoop of performance feed, corn oil, molasses, and a splash of garlic powder! He really loves the stuff, which is a relief considering how must feeds and treats he hates!
  Anyways, I spent the day running around with him in the arena. Me in my pajamas, and him just trotting on behind me. It's really fun to play with him in this kind of way now! Even after he runs around like crazy he still has enough energy to play with me! So awesome! Now when I put him on the lunge he wants to just go go go! Before after a few minutes he would tire down. I'm really happy to see him able to just be the fresh and happy horse he was born to be. I can definitely see a change in his behavior now.
  Of course, having an even hotter hot horse is always a joy! Oh well, it's something that is really paying of!! I can't wait for our lesson tomorrow considering he is going to be more energetic!!!

0 comments:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com