Seiten

Freitag, 11. November 2011

The new Udex.

  I have been enjoying my horse more then ever. This is the new him, (well the real him anyways.) This is Udex without the pain. He is a normal, kind horse. Not so much of a beast anymore. I was able to walk a far distance away from the barn, and he didn't winny a once or freak out. He lets me cuddle with him and love on him. It's amazing having such a kind animal. I'm so proud to say he is mine. Although I can't ride him at the moment, I still love him more then ever.
  Speaking of riding, the saddle man comes tuesday! He will size both Udex and I and come up with the perfect saddle! I'm so excited!! I can't wait to start Udex again!!
"Rollkur opponents care for horses. Rollkur proponents care more for success."

0 comments:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com