Seiten

Mittwoch, 23. November 2011

Pain free!

  Tuesday we finished our osteopath sessions!!!!!! Amazing, right!? Just three sessions and then; boom... An entire new pain free Udex. The last session went beautifully! Udex didn't kick out a once!!! He knows the pain is gone, and he no longer has to expect it to come. His calm, happy attitude shows how he's feeling on the inside; happy. You can just walk up to him and kiss him and cuddle on him!! I still can't believe that my crazy Udex has been turned into a big softy! Really, really, realllly spectacular! I've said it before but I have to say it again.. If your horse is in pain PLEASE get osteopath/homeopath sessions done!! If you can use Utta, then I can promise you that you will have a perfect horse by the time she is done with him!!
  As for saddle news.. Not so good. Blah! This whole not having a saddle thing is literally driving me crazy! No saddle = no ride. Dang. Every day I'm not on his back seems like an entire year. It's been ages! Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating the two months an eency bit... but it sure does feel like for ever. So back to the saddle news! We will buy the grand gilbert in February! Until February I have to find another saddle to use. Obviously that hasn't been going to smoothly. Do we buy a new saddle for 1,000 euro that won't fit him right? Or do we use a cheaper one that doesn't fit him right? This one or that one, that one or this one? Aaaah!! It's seriously been an extremely stressful process!!!! Maybe tomorrow I will have a new saddle, or maybe not. Fingers crossed for one tomorrow. At this point I don't even care what it looks like!! After all it only has to last me until February!!

  I had a fun day the other day playing with Udex on the street and lunging him!! Thats what all the pictures in this post are from!




STARTING NEXT WEEK: I will be taking weekly measurements of Udexs' size and posting them here!! I'm so excited to start this! Thanks for the wonderful tip Utta!!

"Rollkur opponents care for horses. Rollkur proponents care more for success."

0 comments:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com