Seiten

Freitag, 22. Juli 2011

Great lesson!

   Today Udex was a really good boy. I have to include the fact that my new saddle makes riding a lot more easier! I am very small, so a size 16.5''-17'' seat saddle fits me a lot better. I can't believe how lucky I was to find this great saddle at such a great price!! It fits Udex like a glove! I can't believe that a saddle my size, made for a high withered horse, was right before us! Ahhh! I'm so blessed!
  Anyways, Udex was awesome!! He was pretty awesome! We worked on leg yielding today! Udex was a bit on the sleepy side, due to spending a night out in the paddock. He was round the entire time. To think just five months ago he was either curling up behind the bit, or head in the air like a lama.. but today he goes perfectly on the bit! Amazing! Five months ago I could not even sit him.. Today? I sit him in trot and canter great! Sitting such a hard horse has made my seat even better!! I am proud of my seat; I have worked hard to get it the way it is! So yeah, Udex was pretty awesome!! My trainer and I were really proud of him today. He has improved so much!! This feeling of watching him go from negative fifty back up to a positive one hundred has just been amazing!! This is one journey that is well worth the while!
   I have high hopes for Udex!!! He is a really, really, really amazing horse. I am not just saying that because he is my horse, but I honestly mean he is AMAZING. If he was not my horse and he was with someone else, I would still think he is an amazing horse. I don't know what it is about him... but he has it. He has that special something that gives you the sure feeling that he is going to make it somewhere one day. It has been an honor to work with such a willing, kind, sweet horse. He may be extremely hot to the touch, and have his moods.. But that's what makes him special. I love my Udex, and I couldn't trade him for the world. <3

0 comments:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com