Seiten

Sonntag, 31. Juli 2011

Yes.. WE JUMPED!

   Today I rode Udex with my friend and one of the school ponies, Ernesto. I mentioned my friend, Tamara in previous posts. (-: [[She is an E-A dressage rider. She is sixteen and has been riding for twelve years. She recently got her first horse... A beautiful two year old Friesian gelding; Mailo!]] Anyways, she rides at my barn with me sometimes since her horse is green!
   Anyways, Tamara and Ernesto, Udex and I, were just riding for fun in the arena. Neither of us really focusing on dressage or anything, just having fun and lounging around. I was rather bored (and extremely curios,) so I decided to set up a little jump for Udex! Once I tried free jumping him, and he swerved around the jumps and refused to do even one. Today I was determined to make him do one! I set up a reallly small jump. Probably just about 5 inches off the ground, if even. He did the jump! It was cool. He wasn't too happy about it, but it was fine. Then he got smart and started to swerve away from the jumps. Haha. I got a funny video of that. Crazy horse! (clever too!)
hahah silly pony
  Afterwards we kind of just walked around bareback. Yeahhh. Udex "dropped" his you know what, which means I need to clean that thing.. and soon. So much smegma has collected... Yuuuuck. That has to be the only downside to geldings! Hehe
   So Udex was great! Definitely not a jumper, but still; really great! SO proud to call this boy my horse. <3 He is sooo amazing!

0 comments:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com